ASDE became a partner of the Ukrainian Agribusiness Sustainability Forum which be held on 11-12 February 2021. Towards the main event organizers decided to launch Agribusiness sustainability webinar series on September 2020 – January 2021.
Agribusiness is a leading sector in Ukraine and Eastern Europe, that attracts international investors.
However, the sector is struggling to achieve solid environmental and social (E&S) performance and to fully utilize practical sustainability solutions to create added value for business operation.
The climate change imposes new challenges to the agronomical production. The Covid-19 pandemics showed that the companies with strong sustainability systems show more resiliency in going through crisis.
The Agribusiness Webinar series aims to fill in information gap about best ESG (agribusiness) practices and on access to green finance tailored to regional ECA agribusiness needs. They also aim to support FMO agribusiness clients in building resilient business in post-Covid environment.
The webinars series covers the following topics:
- Access to green financial products
- Sustainability as value creation and building business resilience
- Climate change adaptation in agribusiness: risks and opportunities
- Agri-tech solutions for ECA companies
The Agribusiness webinar series are organized in English and Russian languages for the agribusiness companies, financial institutions and other stakeholders, that operate in Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
The series of Agribusiness Sustainability Webinars is joint initiative of FMO – The Dutch Development Bank, agri-industrial group Astarta-Kyiv and the sustainability consultancy AV Group.
The Agribusiness Sustainability Webinar Series paves the way to the Ukrainian Agribusiness Sustainability Forum, planned for 11th – 12th February 2021 in Kyiv, Ukraine. The Forum that will gather representatives of international development banks, experts on sustainable development and top management of world companies to form an international ecosystem of business partnership based on Environmental, social and corporate governance to ensure that each company generates changes not only in its own business but also in the world.
Registration of the webinars via the link: https://ecawebinars.fmocomms.nl/
- Що означають нові зелені вимоги ЄС для країн Східної Європи та Центральної Азії
- Голова Асоціації експертів зі сталого розвитку взяла участь у КМЕФ
- Отримали грант на реалізацію проекту
- Компанія Екна стала партнером ASDE
- Видання Апостроф та телеканал Апостроф TV підписали Меморандум про співпрацю з Асоціацією сталого розвитку в Україні